In the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica, visit the Blue Hole natural pools in the rainforest for a fun-filled experience and must-see site. Konoko Falls Park is the spot to visit if you enjoy natural waterfalls, greenery, and various species of wild life such as birds, iguanas, crocodiles, and snakes.
Swim in the pools as you make your way to the peak of the waterfall’s outflow. Continue on to the Yssasi Lookout Point for a breathtaking view of the Ocho Rios bay region. Walk down the wildlife trail to encounter a variety of indigenous animal and bird species, and via the Taino Pavilion to see enormous reproductions of Sir Francis Drake’s original Taino illustrations.
- Tour of Konoko Falls and Blue Hole with a guide
- Fees for admission
- Your personal driver will transport you to and from your accommodation
- Because this is a private tour, you can travel whenever you like
- English commentary
After some delicious Jamaican cuisine, board your bus for a tour of the Blue Hole’s fascinating waterfalls, which are nestled among the tropical rain-flora forests and animals. You can only go to see it, and after discovering the hidden cave and an energising Tarzan-style rope swing, jump, dive, and swim in the three chilly pools.
What you need to know:
- At Blue Hole, you will be required to sign a waiver form.
- This excursion is not suitable for physically impaired people
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Distancing measures have been implemented.
- At key contact points, protective shields are in place
- Temperature readings are provided
- Masks must be worn