After enjoying some delicious Jamaican cuisine, board your bus for a tour of the Blue Hole’s fascinating waterfalls, which are nestled among the tropical rain-flora forests and the exotic wildlife, such as birds, iguanas, crocodiles, and snakes!
- Tour of Blue Hole
- Fees for admission
- Your personal driver will transport you to and from your accommodation
- Because this is a private tour, you can travel whenever you like
- English commentary
Thrill seekers and staff amaze guests with dangerous dives that only a daredevil could pull off. Some visitors like to leap into the spring, while others choose to climb in using a secure iron ladder.
What you need to know:
- At Blue Hole, you will be required to sign a waiver form.
- This excursion is not suitable for physically impaired people
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Distancing measures have been implemented.
- At key contact points, protective shields are in place
- Temperature readings are provided
- Masks must be worn